Our client is a workforce solutions provider with the key aim of conducting value-based recruitment activities to their business partners in forms of regular and flexible staffing.
They partner with their business partners from start to finish, focusing on their needs developing effective strategies and designing high quality and scalable solutions with the aim to deliver long-term sustainable results through our vast knowledge and experience of our Consultants.
- Manufacturing MNC / 5 Days / Up to $4,000 + AWS
- Performance Bonus
- Island Wide Company Transport Provided
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving process development, inclusive of process/product characterization, qualification and production pilot runs and volume ramp.
- Initiating/Driving and participating in improvement projects related to Quality, productivity, and cost.
- Participating in technological awareness in the process area in order to anticipate technological changes and recommend/propose actions for improvement of existing processes.
- Monitoring stability of production process via follow up and daily analysis of quality date from upstream processes/ plating/ final inspection so as to determine effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Taking part in process improvement and cost reduction programs of plating processes.
- You have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in reel to reel plating technology.
- You have knowledge in FPC, Ni plating, Au plating, Ag plating and Sn plating or plating on connectors.
- You are familiar with process improvements tools including FMEA, SPC etc.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical