We are hiring for a renowned sales solutions company. Over the years they have delivered fantastic results and results for clients by increasing their market shares and revenues.
- Leadership Role
- Join a market leader within Professional Services
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Key responsibilities areas:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) or Marketing Communications within Professional Services industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.