As a global player, you seek out partners you can fully trust. With our decades of industry experience, our client understands the importance of transparency between translation providers and their customers. Our commitment to open and effective communication will help you keep costs low and efficiency high.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Flexible working options
- Leadership Role
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Working on app store optimisation.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Brand / Product Management, Digital Marketing or Ecommerce role.
- Experience within App Marketing, Digital Transformation / Change Management, social media / Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Content Management Tools (Magento, WordPress, Shopify).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard