Our client is a modern, mobile-optimized website builder that’s extremely easy to use. Their mission is to give everyone the power to unleash their individuality.
The client headquarters is currently based in Shanghai, China but they have deep Silicon Valley roots. They’re backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Fundersclub, Innovation Works, Infinity Ventures, Index Ventures, Kevin Hale, and many others.
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional and friendly service through our email and live-chat channels.
- Help others and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Translate client's product into Chinese.
- Be given the tools to do so easily, and you translate regularly, and moderate others' translations.
This project requires:
- Customer support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Great Korean and English communication skills, both written and oral to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region
- Should love making customers happy
- Should have the ability to assess each customer’s issues
- Knows how to deal with difficult customers/clients
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has good accurate records keeping
- Must be a good team player
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of Domains, SEO, and Analytics is a plus
- Must be able to work remotely and full-time (at least 40 hours per week)