Our client is a car-sharing service offers a smart, convenient, flexible and affordable mobility option to all Singaporeans, complementing public transport while reducing the need for car ownership. The service’s 100% electric fleet also provides a sustainable transport solution, eliminating direct carbon dioxide emissions as compared to traditional vehicles.
Client members have 24/7 access to a large network of shared electric blue car vehicles, at self-service charging stations located in public housing, city center and commercial estates around Singapore.
They are the only point to point car-sharing service in Singapore, which means there is no need to return the car to your starting point. The service is available to anyone with a minimum one year’s valid driver’s license.
The service launched in 2017, in partnership with the Land Transport Authority (LTA) and Economic Development Board (EDB), as part of efforts to make Singapore’s transport system more sustainable.
- Fantastic work culture
- Be part of the world's largest electric car sharing company
- AWS, VB, Allowance & Commission provided
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle incoming calls/emails/messages and deliver consistent advice & support to customers on our services and memberships
- Resolve customers’ inquiries, complaints, and feedback
- Assist with the membership enrollment process
- Upselling of membership plans to existing customers
- Provide remote technical assistance to customers
- Analyze each situation and escalate calls to the right team
- Have an experienced call centre/customer service environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to empathize and provide solutions to customers
- Excellent teamwork skills and flexibility in approach to work
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and detail-oriented