Our Client is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
You will be responsible for :
- Design and improve Customer Experience through building strong relationships with clients that are fostered by gathering customer feedback in real-time
- Enable successful roll-out of the platform to customer stakeholders and users, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending customer-specific events where necessary.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Identify opportunities for customers to proactively share our vision of the future of Customer Engagement.
- The CxM will own retention and will collaborate with Sales or other teams in growing the customers portfolio.
- Marshall resources across the needed to support customers’ needs.
- Bridge gaps between customer-needs and co-innovate with customers and internal Product teams.
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 8-9 years of relevant industry experience in leading success of customers
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a key advantage
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in the area of customer success
- Demonstrated stakeholder management
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- Strong listening, presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Desire to excel, passionate and enthusiastic