Our client is an innovative FinTech firm providing payment and cash management solutions. Backed by world-class investors, they are a one-stop platform for businesses to manage cross-border payments, transforming the way they do global business.
Compliance Assistant (3 Months Contract)
- Join an innovative payments startup
- Contract extension depending on company requirements and individual performance
- Opportunities to learn and gain exposure in this field
You will be responsible for :
- Performing end-to-end checks for new applications
- Reviewing name screening hits and customers' transactions
- Performing data entry for transactions & demographic information
- Supporting other staff in day-to-day activities
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders