We are hiring for a Biotech and Agri-tech Incubator that aims to nurture and grow disruptive life science innovations into early-stage companies with the vision of becoming tomorrow’s champion.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Great work culture
Key responsibilities areas:
- Stimulate interest in communicating life sciences
- Encourage a communications career in an R&D environment
- Provide hands-on job training (e.g., copywriting, graphic design, social media management)
- Create opportunities to meet and exchange with a wider marketing community
What to Expect:
- Applications of digital marketing for TLA and TLL corporate brand; ad hoc for spin-off companies
- Marketing execution of communications plans e.g., social media content management, media liaison
- Nuances for institutional brand management strategies and execution
- Hands-on experience in a dynamic start-up environment
- Pursuing degree in mass communications or related field. Students in final or penultimate year.
- Working knowledge of publicity, marketing and communications.
- Strong interest in community and public engagement.
- Some educational background in biology.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.