Our client is an award-winning influencer management specialist, helping companies such as Casetify, McDonald’s and Coca-Cola to amplify their marketing message through creative ideation and implementation.
This is made possible by supporting our people to do their best work with ownership, a flat hierarchy communication style, and constant constructive feedback loop to make our work even better. We work hard, but with flexibility. This includes paid sabbatical leaves and complete hybrid work arrangements.
We make choices and shape our stories. We share our stories and create influence.
Make your choices, be part of our team and influence the industry with award-winning campaigns.
- Hybrid Work Arrangement
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Seeking and Acquiring New Clients
- Managing and Retaining the relationship with clients throughout the project duration and acting as the main point of contact between client and vendor organization
- Conceptualize media strategy for online digital campaigns
- Consult brands on solutions for their online campaigns
- Ensuring the services delivered by the influencer are conform to what has been contractually agreed between client and influencer and monitoring the delivery of said services against agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget
- A diploma/ degree in marketing or related fields
- 2 years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Social media savvy