Our client is a workforce solutions provider with the key aim of conducting value-based recruitment activities to their business partners in forms of regular and flexible staffing.
They partner with their business partners from start to finish, focusing on their needs developing effective strategies and designing high quality and scalable solutions with the aim to deliver long-term sustainable results through our vast knowledge and experience of our Consultants.
- MNC / 5 Days / Up to $2,500
- Island Wide Company Transport Provided
- Performance Bonus
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and conduct testing of company product to various commercial EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) specifications.
- Writing test reports and compile test data.
- You have minimum Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- No prior experience is required as on the job training is provided.
- You are independent and self-driven individual.
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills.
Related Job Searches:
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Assistant Electronics Engineer
IT / Information Technology
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical