Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best - growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced, start-up environment. We value ownership and accountability. We consider the company’s growth and success to be a result of individual efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people, who want to make a difference and contribute to the growth of the company. We have a strong commitment to make Sleek a great place to work at and grow with. Currently operating in Singapore, Hong-Kong & Australia, we have global ambitions.
As Tech Support Intern, you will be responsible for the following areas:
As a support intern, you will learn and contribute to work on our modern technology stack. You will report to the Head of Architecture.
- Hook up our tools to Jumpcloud (via LDAP) to accelerate logins and maintain compliance
- Converse with our friendly staff on IT related queries and talk them through series of instructions to solve their problems
- Collaborate with our internal teams and leverage the brains behind the tech
- Provide technical support through our channels via Zendesk, JIRA, and phone
- Package both Windows and Mac software for distribution across devices
- Assist our IT Manager with onboarding and offboarding activities organization-wide
- Become a wizard with the command line and perform remote troubleshooting both on devices and on the cloud
- You will be speaking with people of all walks of life, so communication skills are key
- Works well with people and not afraid to ask for help
- Attentive and keen to learn from other mentors
- Loves solving problems and has the patience for troubleshooting sticky IT issues
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science, Information system or related field