Sleek is a cloud based corporate services platform. We incorporate companies in Singapore, and help them manage their corporate governance, accounting and tax operations through the use of technology.
Launched in May 2017 by entrepreneurs and for entrepreneurs, Sleek is the first smart corporate services platform in Singapore. Since our commercial roll out in September 2017, we have incorporated hundreds of companies (tech startups, SMEs, investment vehicles, financial holdings…) in Singapore for clients based globally.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this role is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a great, inclusive attitude and strong organisational skills.
You will be instrumental in the execution of our offline campaigns such as our events calendar and community events, and engaging with and growing our community (both in person and through other channels). You should be comfortable taking direction from other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging trends in community management.
- Engage and grow our community of users across channels and encourage/participate in online communities (Twitter, Quora etc)
- Assist in building out and executing our event calendar (both third-party events that we will sponsor/attend and growing our own event series)
- Regularly assess performance of existing partnerships and brainstorm new ideas
- Create advertising and promotional content
- Reporting on attendance and engagement and opportunities for growth
- Knowledge of both digital and non-digital marketing channels is a plus
- Working towards or in possession of a degree from a top university/business school
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment or individually
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Able to commit to 6 months of internship