Sleek is a cloud based corporate services platform. We incorporate companies in Singapore, and help them manage their corporate governance, accounting and tax operations through the use of technology.
Launched in May 2017 by entrepreneurs and for entrepreneurs, Sleek is the first smart corporate services platform in Singapore. Since our commercial roll out in September 2017, we have incorporated hundreds of companies (tech startups, SMEs, investment vehicles, financial holdings…) in Singapore for clients based globally.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this role is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven individual with great digital savvy and strong writing skills.
You will be instrumental in the execution of our online campaigns, and building out content that converts - from landing pages to adverts to blog posts to e-books and other resources. You should be comfortable taking direction from other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
- Assist in the curation, research and writing blog articles, guides, e-books & infographics
- Develop email newsletter, website, advert and landing page copy
- Create effective, engaging graphics that support and promote your content
- Regularly assess & report on performance of digital campaigns and brainstorm new ideas
- Promote and curate content across digital channels
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels is a must
- Strong understanding of best practice in writing for web
- Working towards or in possession of a degree from a top university/business school
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment or individually
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Able to commit for 6 months internship