Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. We give them powerful and simple tools to incorporate their business, make it evolve, run their finance and their business easily, and file tax returns & company documents, 100% remotely without leaving their desk. We are utterly customer-centric and focus on solving important problems for our thousands of customers, in the most simple way possible.
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced, start-up environment. We value ownership and accountability. We consider the company’s growth and success to be a result of individual efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people, who want to make a difference and contribute to the growth of the company. We have a strong commitment to make Sleek a great place to work at and grow with. Currently live in Singapore & Hong-Kong, we have global ambitions.
- Support technology projects from mobilization to problem definition, scoping, requirements gathering, design, business readiness, testing and implementation
- Support adoption and change management for process improvements initiatives
- Conduct root-cause analysis to understand where we need to improve in order to achieve exceptional customer experience and to optimize business processes
- Support business process mapping & analysis
- Perform data & gap analysis to continuously evaluate processes, org setup and workflows in order to improve operational performance
- Ensure project objectives have been met and proper project closure with complete lessons learned and new processes documented
- Support cross-functional collaboration across all operations teams to deliver valuable projects
- Bachelor's Degree and above (final year or fresh graduates)
- Willingness to learn and curious mindset
- Be highly collaborative as the role will work closely with other department members to align and execute process improvement and automation projects
- Knowledge and experience in Business Process management, and Camunda - Cawemo, is a plus
- Strong teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Project Management experience with attention to detail
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.