Skillseed is a Singaporean social enterprise that exists to help build a trust-driven and collaborative society.
We distill insights from journeying with different communities, into experiential learning curricula that amplifies the partnerships and engagement capabilities of our stakeholders. These include government leaders, corporate stewards, teachers, youths, social workers and more.
Our community and capability building efforts contribute towards the accomplishment of UNSDG goals No. 4 (Quality Education for all), No. 10 (Reduced Inequalities) and No. 17 (Partnerships for the goals).
This position is responsible for supporting the Skillseed team in designing, facilitating and managing both our capability and community building programmes. The intern will also be exposed to business development work to help grow Skillseed’s client partnerships locally and overseas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Design and implement innovative and socially impactful programmes
2) Coordinate with partners and stakeholders; manage non-profit initatives like Resilence Trails, programme logistics and admin matters
3) Research emerging trends relevant to our work in the social space
4) Develop professional relationships with clients, support Capability and Community Building teams to widen outreach
5) Review client partnership satisfaction levels to refine delivery of programmes
1) Good written and verbal skills in English
2) Familiar with Google Suite and/or Powerpoint, Excel
3) Meticulousness - good at researching, planning and implementing programmes
4) Prior experience in at least one or more of these areas: service learning, facilitation, community development, programme management, marketing and/or business development, social causes and youth development preferred (kindly include in your cover letter)
6) A growth-oriented mindset. It’s crucial in our space
Related Job Searches:
Programme Managagent & Business Development Intern (YCCI)
Others / General Work
Public Service / Education / Publishing