- Full Stack Developer Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
32 Carpenter Street,Singapore, 059911
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
SixSense is a deep tech company started at Entrepreneur First Singapore ( backed by Linkedin founder, Reid Hoffman). We are also supported by SGInnovate, the innovation arm of the Singapore government. We are building an analytics platform using AI, Machine Learning and IoT Analytics to predict defects in manufacturing. We are building a future of smart factories where the world does not worry about warranty anymore.
- Job Description
We are looking for energetic interns who would love to be a part of the start-up ecosystem to learn how products and teams get built from the ground up. You will be solving some of the most challenging problems together with the founders of the company and have a great time learning new stuff!
You will get hands-on experience with the latest technologies and lead product ideation and development.
Some of the skills required are:
- Front-end development in ReactJS
- Backend development in Java/ NodeJS
- Understanding of databases such as MongoDB, MySql, etc.
- Understanding of Restful APIs, Git, AWS
- Knowledge of OpenID/OAuth 2.0
If playing around with the technology stack and experimenting with innovative solutions is something that sounds incredibly exciting to you, please reach out!