Six Senses Duxton and Six Senses Maxwell mark the brand’s first city hotels, celebrating local Singapore culture and history while adding a touch of playfulness to the remarkable conservation project. An easy walk apart, guests can enjoy all the amenities of both as well as the eclectic local community in between.
Both Six Senses Duxton and Six Senses Maxwell have received the Urban Redevelopment Authority Architectural Heritage Award.
• Reports to work station according to schedule with a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene with clean and pressed uniform as per the hotel policy.
• Attends all staff and training meeting when directed by the Senior Room Attendant or Housekeeper.
• Stocks supply wheel trolley with required room supplies for shift.
• Replaces supplies in the rooms such as stationary folder, guest supplies, compendium, hotel brochures and information regarding hotel services and facilities.
• Removes furniture, curtains and other fixtures, which require repair, replacement, spotting, waxing or cleaning.
• Changes bed linen with clean bed sheets and pillowcases as per the hotel policy.
• Cleans all bathroom fixtures and fittings and replaces bathroom supplies.
• Checks and records items used from minibar.
• Report room defects to Senior Room Attendant immediately.
• Returns lost and found items to Housekeeping Office and completes required forms.
• Reports equipment failure, damage to room furnishings or missing items to Senior Room Attendant.
• Provides turn down service according to service standard, including re stock of minibar.
• Handles guest requests and immediately refers problems and complaints to the Senior Room Attendant or Assistant Housekeeper.