Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has more than 130 years of operating experience and has played a pivotal role in the country's development as a major communications hub. Today, we continue to lead and shape the local consumer and enterprise market. Our Australian arm, Optus is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
For more information, please visit https://groupcareers.singtel.com/
Through this internship, the intern will:
- Design and develop GRC and BCM crisis management dashboards to aid in the data management and dashboarding for trending that aids decision making.
The 3 things the student will:
- Exposure to risk factors
- Gain perspective of business continuity management for a highly regulated and complex business environment
- Ability to translate data into meaningful outcomes to feed key decisions.
The intern will have to possess:
- IT skillset- Ability to script application for data collation and design dashboards for analysis.
- Analytical mindset and passion in crunching data sets