Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has more than 130 years of operating experience and has played a pivotal role in the country's development as a major communications hub. Today, we continue to lead and shape the local consumer and enterprise market. Our Australian arm, Optus is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
For more information, please visit https://groupcareers.singtel.com/
Reporting to Manager, HR Future of Work and the Technology & Analytics Manager, the HR Future of Work Intern will assist in HR automation and analytics projects:-
What will you be doing:
1. HR Automation
• Work with the various HR functional stakeholders to identify, rationalize and prioritize suitable opportunities for automation;
• Project manage multiple HR automation projects by working with:-
o Process experts to optimize and document as-is and to-be processes;
o IT Automation developers to ensure that development proceed smoothly and in accordance to schedule;
o Process owners to develop and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
o Automation Support Engineer to rectify issues raised by end users after the bot is delivered
• Assist to handle weekly project management status and benefits realization reporting
2. HR Analytics
• Assist in various people analytics projects and continuous improvement initiatives
• Conduct data quality checks to ensure accuracy
• Gather, research, analyse, and present data as assigned to help leaders make informed business decisions
You should be :• Business Undergraduate from a local university, with a specialization/ major in HR preferred;
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, experience in Tableau Desktop;
• Strong analytical and curious mind set
• Interested to gain hands on experience in the area of HR automation, HR analytics and project management