Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has more than 130 years of operating experience and has played a pivotal role in the country's development as a major communications hub. Today, we continue to lead and shape the local consumer and enterprise market. Our Australian arm, Optus is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
For more information, please visit https://groupcareers.singtel.com/
Reporting to the Director, OneHr, you will be assigned to work on variety of projects to expose you to HRIS system operations.
What will you be doing:
- Data collection, analysis, preparation of slides and reports.
- Opportunity to learn and understudy current HR process and policies, be involved in HRIS project work such as requirements gathering and performing user acceptance tests and assisting in running roadshows/briefing to employees.
- For maximum learning experience, you will be exposed to various meetings as appropriate.
- All work and projects are designed to hone skills that will become valuable to the working environment – the ability to pay attention to details, thoughtful process re-design and concise communication.
You should have
- Positive mind-set, willing to learn;
- Good communications skills - both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge in spreadsheet skills;
- Good PowerPoint skills;
- Photoshop and Videography skills will be a bonus.