The Singapore Disability Sports Council (SDSC) is the only organisation in Singapore which reaches across all disability groups, offering a wide range of sports at both elite and non-elite levels. It is, in fact, Singapore’s national disability sports organisation.
This position holder is responsible for Human Resource, Payment Processing and Admin functions to provide supports for human capital management and development and daily operational requirements.
- Plan and coordinate recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding processes for local and foreign employees and interns;
- Maintain and organise physical and digital staff personnel records, including update of internal databases of new hire and resignee information;
- Process grants, subsidies and claims for HR related funding from relevant Ministries or Agencies, eg Government-Paid Childcare Leave;
- Compile and Process E-Claims for all SDSC Staff;
- Assist in Payroll system support and maintenance;
- Data entry and update of personnel and payroll records;
- Handle payroll related inquiries and resolve any issues or errors in a timely manner;
- Support maintenance of Employee Handbook;
- Contribute inputs for review of employee benefits and other HR policies;
- Liaison personnel with external stakeholders/agencies on HR related matters;
- Serve as a contact point for employees on HR and Payroll queries;
- Provide administrative support for insurance renewals such as medical insurance and workmen compensation insurance for staff, personal accident insurance for athletes, general insurance such as public liability insurance, motor vehicle insurance etc
- Provide administrative support for staff training related requirements;
- Organise staff welfare activities;
- Other ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned.
- Process payment batches in accordance to Financial requirements and SOPs;
- Plan and coordinate payments (2 cycles per months) and claims, including the maintenance of vendor master files, as well as a record of payments made, contract agreements and other supporting documents;
- Reconcile and follow up on clearing accounts, creditors’ aging, expense and bank reports;
- Prepare monthly creditor reconciliations and support cash flow forecasts;
- Contribute to periodic reporting and year-end closing and audit reports;
- Serve as a contact point for suppliers or vendors, auditor and employees on payment related queries;
- Contribute to improve efficiency of payment process, as well as other finance SOPs and policies;
- Perform other payment related duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Manage office mails, office facilities, equipment and supplies, including maintenance requirements;
- Keep and account for assets and inventory listing, including support of periodic internal and external audit checks;
- Facilitate the application and/or renewal of office admin related matters such as broadband renewal, Singtel Sponsorship Scheme etc;
- Issuance of Tax Exemption Receipts in IPC Link;
- Assist in Procurement requirements, eg sourcing for 3 quotes, call for tenders, as and when required;
- Secretariat and admin support for meetings under Corporate Services;
- Contribute to period end and year-end audit and closing support requirements;
- Perform other Admin related duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
1. Minimum Diploma qualified in HR or any related field;
2. At least 2 or 3 years relevant experience;
3. Must have prior experience in processing payroll related matters;
4. Good knowledge of employment legislation & statutory requirements eg Employment and CPF Acts;
5. Approachable, meticulous and a resourceful problem solver;
6. Strong sense of urgency and commitment to meet tight deadlines.