Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
Join a team of passionate, fun and hustling Crew at Award-Winning and Top-Voted Best Brunch Spot in Singapore!
In the words of our team members - No Place Like Home.
If you love breakfast, meeting people and talks alot, we are looking for Service Captains (Full Time)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Provide excellent restaurant customer service experience.
- Maintain the stock service areas with supplies such as condiments and tableware’s
- Provide menu recommendations appropriately
- Attend to customers’ needs promptly and professionally
- Adhere to personal & food safety procedures
- Maintain cleanliness and the hygiene of the restaurant
- Perform any other duties assigned by Manager
- Assist in serving food and beverage to guest
- Assist in Packing food orders in Kitchen for both dine in, online & takeaway orders
- Assist in Taking Order, Seating guests, restaurant cleaniness, clearing tables , sweeping , mopping etc
- Willing to perform shift work schedule during weekends and public holidays
- Basic qualification of N – level , O-level , Diploma or at least 1 year F&B Service Crew experience
- Candidates with no experience are also welcome to apply
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Pleasant personality and well-groomed
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Physically and mentally fit and able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- With or without will be considered as training will be provided
- Hired staff without Basic Food Hygiene Course will be required for the course. Paid by company.
- Able to work and communicate with various ethnic group
- Warm personality and ability to interact with people and create an upbeat, fun atmosphere.
- 44-hours work week
- OT available
- Annual Leaves / ChildCare Leaves / Maternitiy / Birthday Leaves
- Perks & Bonuses
- Pay raise
- Employee Allowances
- Achievement Award
- Health insurance & Medical Benefits
- Meal Allowances
Related Job Searches:
Service F&B Captains
Food Services / F&B
Food Services / F&B