Sinema Media is a consultancy and project management company and social enterprise focusing on film and media initiatives.
Sinema Media’s core missions are to:
- Promote and advocate for the creation and consumption of Singaporean stories both locally and internationally
- Spotlight and develop filmmaking talents
- Encourage cross-cultural awareness and understanding through the medium of film
We're on the lookout for passionate content creation interns to join the Sinema.SG team! We are searching for fresh and diverse voices to cover films and film news with a keen eye.
- Watch a lot of films!
- Develop film-related content such as reviews, interviews, film analysis and perspective pieces
- Assist in managing social media content
- Copywriting and conceptualisation of social media posts
- Cover film events such as screenings, festivals, and awards
- Excellent English-language communication and writing skills
- Interested in film, particularly local and Asian cinema
- Design and image editing skills are a must
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Capable of working independently
- Background in a relevant field preferred but not necessary
- Available immediately
- Minimum 3-month commitment
Please email your CV and relevant writing samples.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.