Sin Hwa Dee has grown from a humble outfit to become an international organization. It has widened its product range from basic soya and oyster sauces to include pre-mixes like Kung Bo sauce, Black Pepper sauce, Laksa paste, Hainanese Chicken Rice Mix, etc. Technologically, it has advanced from using traditional manufacturing processes to high-tech machinery and equipment, housed in a large modern factory of 90,000 square feet. It has achieved international production and quality standards, certified by HACCP, ISO 9001 and BRC. Its market has grown from Singapore to more than 30 countries worldwide. And it counts among its customers, major retail chains, international fast food chains, restaurants, hotels, major airlines and caterers.
Malaysians, Foreigners and SHATEC Applicants are welcomed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing and sales department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and sales team in all stages of marketing and sales campaigns. This internship will help you acquire marketing and sales skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and sales and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Assist the marketing team with planning of marketing events, campaigns, merchandising, sampling and promotions. (e.g Singapore Food Fair)
- To assist in increasing visibility of brands through developing marketing and sales strategies.
- To assist the Business Development and Marketing team in handling portfolio of local and export clients.
- To assist in developing short-term marketing plans for outlets,
- Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Participate and support all branding, marketing and promotional activities including:
- Social media and digital marketing platforms (website, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Online e-commerce platforms (e.g. RedMart, Honest Bee, etc.)
- Design and layout in support of all digital marketing activities such as print and digital media (direct mailers, leaflets etc.)