We are an established Online Advertising Company. To cater for the growth of the company, we will be expanding to suit Singapore market. The uniqueness of our company is, we are the one and only in Singapore that cater to this special industry. We have achieved 2015 Top 100 Singapore Excellence Award.
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns, overseeing the social media strategy for the company. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Developing & adapting strategies for SEM/SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Personalization, E-mail Marketing & Brand Media.
- To continue with us on our journey to design, develop new features/functionality, maintain & making improvements to the company's existing & new upcoming websites that will enhance conversion rate & user experience.
- Identify & develop new features/functionality for website enhancements
- Uploading new posts on all existing social media platforms.
- Responsibility for planning & budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Customer Acquisition & Retention: Devising strategies to drive online traffic or new customers to the company’s websites & to help increase loyalty of existing customers. Good understanding of Google Analytics & ability to analyse traffic funnels would be useful.
- Execute smoothly all deliverables to achieve agreed upon deadlines.
- You will be an asset to the company if you have the passion to learn, explore & engage:
- Staying abreast of industry best practice & integrating learnings into the overall brands digital marketing strategy.
- Acquiring the know-how knowledge of driving the colossal e-commerce engine or empire (B2B & B2C).
1. Strong communicator - You will be responsible for crafting all content and collaterals our clients will use for marketing. As such, you are expected to be able to clearly articulate your arguments, point of view and business case both written and verbally. You will also work alongside the client’s in-house marketing team, and will need to communicate with them effectively and create a smooth working relationship
2. Ability to multi-task and prioritize - You will service more than one client at a time - you are expected to be able to multi-task as well as prioritize according to milestones, client needs and urgency of task at hand
3. Accountability - You will be responsible for the success of the marketing campaign
4. Able to handle stress - You will need to manage short deadlines and also put your crisis management skills to work as a part of this role. You are expected to be able to think quickly and calmly, and execute on solutions quickly.
5. Independent worker - We are looking for individuals who are able to work independently on their own and effectively in a team
6. Presentation skills - You need to be able to craft presentations and whitepapers, as well as be able to present them.
7. Creative thinking - We are looking for individuals who are able to come up with new ideas and creative ways of marketing. You will also be expected to actively contribute to brainstorming sessions for pitches, proposals and projects.
8. Social media savvy - You are expected to be social media savvy and be able to create content on-the-go
Working Hours : Monday to Friday 11 am - 7pm.
Sat : 12pm to 4pm.