- Sendhelper is a mobile e-commerce platform for services in Singapore, which allows individuals, service providers and households to interact, book, and pay for home services with ease.
- Sendhelper provides cashless booking via credit card through a secured payment gateway. Instead of a status quo where cleaners are low-wage workers, startups like Sendhelper are turning cleaning into a job — albeit freelance — where those in need can earn some extra cash. How’s that for revolutionary?
- Sendhelper does not only address the problem of people who want ad-hoc cleaning help but has also created an avenue for locals to earn extra cash by doing small part time jobs on part-time basis.
- The company has more than 2,000 service providers (freelances and companies), and more than 50,000 customers registered on the platform. This 4 year old company is backed by private and institutional investors with $610,000 funds raised to date
Sendhelper is an on-demand, online marketplace that connects individuals and service providers with consumers requiring household services. If you’re looking for an internship and would love to work in a fast-paced start-up company, this is the place to work in!
Project duration: 6 months
- Contribute to creative ideas for branded content and marketing campaigns.
- Produce artwork and design templates across all channels.
- Design and maintain banners and images on the website
- Coordinating with developers to maintain the website and mobile application.
- Possesses a meticulous eye for detail.
- Currently pursuing a diploma/degree in Graphic Design.
- Ability to handle deadlines and give good quality work.
- Awesome at Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc (any other tool are a plus!)
If you have a portfolio, it is a plus and it would be interesting to see the creative ideas you had
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.