- Sendhelper is a mobile e-commerce platform for services in Singapore, which allows individuals, service providers and households to interact, book, and pay for home services with ease.
- Sendhelper provides cashless booking via credit card through a secured payment gateway. Instead of a status quo where cleaners are low-wage workers, startups like Sendhelper are turning cleaning into a job — albeit freelance — where those in need can earn some extra cash. How’s that for revolutionary?
- Sendhelper does not only address the problem of people who want ad-hoc cleaning help but has also created an avenue for locals to earn extra cash by doing small part-time jobs on part-time basis.
- The company has more than 2,000 service providers (freelancers and companies), and more than 50,000 customers registered on the platform. This 4-year-old company is backed by private and institutional investors with $610,000 funds raised to date
Sendhelper is an on-demand, online marketplace that connects individuals and service providers with consumers. If you’re looking for an internship and would love to work in a fast-paced start-up company, this is the place to work in!
Project duration: 6 months
- Content Creation: Be part of marketing campaigns, to generate and test ideas.
- Creation of marketing collaterals: Develop marketing collaterals and execute them across various digital platforms.
- Assist in market research and data analysis for market research.
- Supporting the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Passionate about marketing
- Fast learner and proactive
- Ability to multi-task.
- Min Diploma/Degree holder are welcomed
- Singaporean/PR citizen
- Preferably specialised in Marketing/Business Development, Mass Communication, Journalism, etc.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.