We are a unique centre within this region. At SEAMEO RELC, we do not just design and develop courses, we also provide hosting facilities to our partners, clients and course participants. Our premises are equipped with interactive learning rooms that are fit for courses, workshops and conducive learning and training. With our resource centre which is also known to be the worlds top applied linguistics library in the world, our course participants are assured to have quality research and learning.
We work closely with our hotel arm to provide a pleasant stay with the comforts of home in addition to the courses that we provide. Our hotel provides rooms with the unique amenities and hospitable team. Give us an opportunity to host you and enhance your learning journey at our Centre of Choice
We are looking for HR Intern to perform administrative task and support our HR division's daily activities.
- Prepare HR-related reports
- Post, update and remove job ads from careers pages and social networks
- Prepare simple employee letters
- Check OT timesheets submission
- Follow up with Employee Privilege Program proposal
- Any other HR duties required by Chief Human Resource Officer and/or Senior HR Manager
- Diploma and University Student
- Basic knowledge - Employment Act
- Able to work independently and in team
- Able to commit at least 1 - 2 months and start in short notice
- Singaporean only
If you are interested to kickstart your career in HR, please send in your resume now!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.