GNS aims to be the leading learning organization that caters to the specific needs of school programmes and the training needs of public, corporate and non-profit organizations. Our programmes are specially designed to prepare children and adults to be Austere Users of Information as well as Industry driven Business professional. We are pleased to announce that we were awarded the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA)’s Highest NITLP growth of Trainee Award for year 2003.
Main job scope: To assist in HR and marketing related matters, such as staff recruitment (including scheduling and conducting of interviews) on daily basis, class observation and ground coordination (including handling of trainers) as well as relevant admin works.
- Knowledge of computer skills is a must.
- Candidate is expected to meet targets given.
- Candidates should be an optimistic, responsible, have initiative and willing to learn person.
- Candidates should enjoy interacting with people and is able to work independently.
- Candidates should be meticulous and have eyes for details.
- Candidates without working experience/Entry level applicants are also apply.
- On-the-job training provided for those without relevant experience.
- Mon-Fri work hours
Interested Candidates are invited to e-mail with detailed resume, stating current and expected salary remuneration, together with a recent photograph to us:-
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.