- Full Stack / Back-end Developer
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
Scooget is a social network that aims to offer a vibrant and interactive platform for the exploration and sharing of information on consumer products. With a spirit of innovation and a commitment to deliver value to consumers at large, we believe Scooget will shape and change the future landscape of how product information is being shared between consumers. We are a growing startup company with strong financial backing.
If you are a person who loves challenges and always seeking to find the best solution, we invite you to join us for a rare opportunity to contribute and grow with a startup. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for building and developing web services. As an integral part of a small but growing team, you must possess the discipline to work independently and be able to focus on deliverables. You will play a critical role in ensuring that our platform meets the users’ expectations in usability, aesthetics and functionality.
- Job Description
As a full stack/back-end developer, you will work on:
- Agile development projects.
- Assisting in architectural, web security and development decisions.
- Writing of unit, functional and integration tests.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Some web development experience with E-commerce or interactive websites.
- Knowledge and experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Skills in BDD like RSpec, Cucumber etc. and Git.
- Understand the use of CI and CD tools like Travis-CI, Go etc. and automation testing tool like Selenium.
- Knowledge of cloud environments like Heroku, Linode, AWS.
- Good knowledge of Security and SEO.
Looking for candidates who are good communicators, highly adaptable to fast changing environments, deeply passionate about technology and getting out of their comfort zones. Should be Singapore resident with ability to work remotely.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.