- Web Designer / Front-end Developer
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,100 monthly
- Information Technology
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
Scooget is a social network that aims to offer a vibrant and interactive platform for the exploration and sharing of information on consumer products. With a spirit of innovation and a commitment to deliver value to consumers at large, we believe Scooget will shape and change the future landscape of how product information is being shared between consumers. We are a growing startup company with strong financial backing.
If you are a person who loves challenges and always seeking to find the best solution, we invite you to join us for a rare opportunity to contribute and grow with a startup. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for building and developing web services. As an integral part of a small but growing team, you must possess the discipline to work independently and be able to focus on deliverables. You will play a critical role in ensuring that our platform meets the users’ expectations in usability, aesthetics and functionality.
- Job Description
As a Web Designer and Front-end developer, you will work on:
- Responsive and adaptive website design
- Agile development projects
- Design, conceptualize & execute concepts, graphic design and brand visuals
- Wireframes and mockups
- Continuous design improvement and update with industry best practices
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Web design and front-end development experience with E-commerce or interactive websites.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator or their equivalents
- Creative, Innovative and thinks out of the box
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn attitude
Looking for university students who are good communicators, highly adaptable to fast changing environments, deeply passionate about design & technology, and getting out of their comfort zones. Should be Singapore resident with ability to work remotely.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.