- Web Designer / Front-end Developer
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,100 monthly
- Information Technology
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
Scooget is a social network that aims to offer a vibrant and interactive platform for the exploration and sharing of information on consumer products. With a spirit of innovation and a commitment to deliver value to consumers at large, we believe Scooget will shape and change the future landscape of how product information is being shared between consumers. We are a growing startup company with strong financial backing.
If you are a person who loves challenges and always seeking to find the best solution, we invite you to join us for a rare opportunity to contribute and grow with a startup. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for building and developing web services. As an integral part of a small but growing team, you must possess the discipline to work independently and be able to focus on deliverables. You will play a critical role in ensuring that our platform meets the users’ expectations in usability, aesthetics and functionality.
- Job Description
As a Web Designer and Front-end developer, you will work on:
- Responsive and adaptive website design
- Agile development projects
- Design, conceptualize & execute concepts, graphic design and brand visuals
- Wireframes and mockups
- Continuous design improvement and update with industry best practices
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Web design and front-end development experience with E-commerce or interactive websites.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator or their equivalents
- Creative, Innovative and thinks out of the box
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn attitude
Looking for university students who are good communicators, highly adaptable to fast changing environments, deeply passionate about design & technology, and getting out of their comfort zones. Should be Singapore resident with ability to work remotely.