Established in 2001 and based in Singapore, ScienTec Consulting is the parent company to a multi-brand talent solutions business, collaborating closely with organizations including Fortune 500 companies, in building their operational presence in Asia. ScienTec Consulting rapidly fills talent gaps in organizations' critical operations and also provides them with valuable HR Support Services including HR advisory, employee/contract outsourcing, payroll, employer branding and recruitment.
Here at ScienTec, we harness the Science and Technology of HR to deliver value to customers across myriad industries. We enable organisations in Asia Pacific to drive business performance with our principle service pillars - Executive Search, Staffing, Outsourcing & Consulting. ‘People First, Always’ – this is our brand philosophy and primary core value. We believe in maximising people’s potential through development and opportunity.
ScienTec is looking for an aspiring individual who wishes to craft out a rewarding internship in recruitment. A key day-to-day task will involve assistance in the selection, interview and hiring process, as we source for the right talents for our client.
- Winter Internship Intake: Starting from end Oct 2021 onwards
- Spring Internship Intake: Starting from Jan 2022 onwards
Look forward to a fantastic journey where you can gain invaluable experience in recruitment, human resources, customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills in real-life situations. Work closely with our team leaders and a team of passionate recruiters to achieve and deliver outcomes. You will be expected to perform, or be keen on learning how to perform, the following tasks:
- Assist project manager in project admin & service planning work
- Screening of candidates and recommendation of suitable candidates for available job openings
- Pre-evaluation of candidates to assess job suitability
- Coordinate meetings, interviews, logistics arrangements, etc. for the team
- Maintain project management schedule to monitor progress for various stages
- Prepare documentations according to project needs
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Strong team player
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Organised, analytical and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate urgency and can work efficiently and effectively despite time pressures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781