SaturdayClub started in 2012 with the intention of dressing young people who are engaged with their culture and the environment, creating a casual yet cosmopolitan style. To meet their needs, SaturdayClub takes the latest global trends, mixing them with street influences and in the most fashionable clubs, and reworks them into comfortable and easy to wear garments, always at the best prices.
SaturdayClub evolves at the modern pace, always curious for new technologies, social movements and the latest artistic or musical happenings; aspiring to create new products every week.
We are a vertically-intergrated company comprise of ;
A fashion-forward design workshop, A industry-standard manufacturing factory & an efficient 365 days logistics center.
With this vertical flow, we can create fresh assortments of new merchandise seamlessly.
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns, and social media content
- Research and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices and platforms
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn on the job
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.