SATS Ltd. (SATS) is a global leader in gateway services and Asia's pre-eminent provider of food solutions. Using innovative food technologies and resilient supply chains, we create tasty, quality food in sustainable ways for airlines, foodservice chains, retailers, and institutions. With heartfelt service and advanced technology, we connect people, businesses, and communities seamlessly through our comprehensive gateway services for customers such as airlines, cruise lines, freight forwarders, postal services and eCommerce companies.
Fulfilling our purpose to feed and connect communities, SATS delights customers in over 210 locations and 27 countries across the Asia Pacific, UK, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. SATS has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since May 2000. For more information, please visit www.sats.com.sg.
• Assist in the department and project teams on data collation, cleansing, analytics and analysis.
• Assist in business case and project power point update and preparation.
• Participate in the PowerBI Dashboards design, setup and testing.
• Perform process verification and data collection, if required, in warehouse and transport operations.
• Arrange, organize meetings and provide logistical support to setup workshops.
• Following with operations to ensure a prompt update on the KPIs and Action Plans.
• Undergraduate studying in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or related discipline.
• Able to commit to the internship for a minimum of 6 months preferred.
• With interest to experience Food Processing Industry.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain, Logistics and International Trade is preferred.
• Knowledge of working with MS Office applications, such as Excel, Words, Power-point.
• Knowledge of Power BI and familiar in Dashboard setup and development.
• Be flexible in the learning journey and assignment.
• Meticulous in preparing analysis and report.
• Fluent in spoken & written English