Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in Paris, France. With more than 100,000 employees in over 100 countries, Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare: a worldwide presence, market leadership in vaccines, major biological products and a strong and long-established presence in emerging markets.
Company global business activities also include consumer healthcare products, generics, diabetes & cardiovascular, oncology, immunology and rare diseases.
At Sanofi, we are passionate about scientific excellence because we know that what we do today may improve the lives of people tomorrow. More than 16,000 employees are committed to research & development and working to transform scientific knowledge and medical advances into cutting-edge therapies for patients. Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Position : Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Industrial Affairs HR – Internship
Duration : Min. 6 months up to 12 months
We have an attractive opportunity with the Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Industrial Affairs for a HR intern to support and coordinate the activities & projects in the HR function in the AMEA region (Asia, JPAC, Middle East & Africa).
Reporting to the CHC HR Head – Industrial Affairs for AMEA, the HR Intern will:
- Take the lead in project management and coordinate integration activities across AMEA
- Work transversally with the regional and country HR project lead to drive and champion project initiatives for the region
- Coordinate with countries on submission on talent baseline profiles
- Conduct baseline analysis on diversity and succession plan
- Devise tracking tools on development status for a group of fast-track talents
- Drive and coordinate mid-year and year end performance management assessment
- Implementation of HR dashboard to facilitate and make efficient the monthly review at the senior leadership team in the region
- Track and consolidate the monthly HR report and conduct analysis on trends
- Look into improvements to ensure accuracy and completeness of data used in reports
- Support Employee engagement projects
- Coordinate the leadership developmental plans including follow up on development intervention and outcome
The successful candidate is someone who strives for continuous improvements regarding the current existing processes. Other requirements include:
- Degree in Business, Human Resource, or other equivalent qualifications; Higher qualification such as Masters will be good to have
- Prior experience in Human Resource is good to have but not necessary
- Able to build rapport and network within internal stakeholders; able to display culture sensitivity
- Has strong integrity and values as the person would have access to confidential information; sense of urgency, self-motivated and is a good team player
- Good communication and presentation skills; able to strive for results and has good organization skills
- Get an in-depth understanding on HR function in the AMEA region, challenges, and opportunities
- Understand complexities of the different markets and differences in operations.
Related Job Searches:
Sanofi-Aventis Singapore Pte Ltd
#SGUnitedTraineeships - (CHC) Industrial Affairs HR Intern
Healthcare / Fitness / Sports