Incorporated in March 2006, SANLI M&E Engineering Pte Ltd’s vision is to emerge as a specialist in the field of environmental engineering providing water management solutions in a cost-effective and socially acceptable manner.
Riding on the raising quests for clean drinking water and safe disposal of waste water, SANLI’s objective is to provide integrated water solutions to both the public and private sectors in the area of clean and waste water treatments, processes and infrastructure works.
By engaging technologies to provide new opportunities for proper water resource planning, SANLI works with reputable membrane specialists and equipment manufacturers with the aim to ensure that the entire water cycle is appropriately managed. These technologies aid to cover in all areas from materials, to flow detection, measurement and leakage control, through water and wastewater treatment, biosolids handling and trace chemicals detection.
SANLI is committed to providing quality water management practices and deliver excellence.
• Provide technical support and assist Project Manager in project planning and coordination of all site activities.
• Design and construction of equipment.
• Lead and manage project including timely delivery within budget and scope.
• Monitor project budget margin as set forth by the Management.
• Prepare project master schedule, rolling schedule and submission of progress report to client.
• To ensure timely submission of project progress claim and invoice to client’s consultant.
• Ensure achievement of high safety and quality standards for site construction activities.
• Monitor and coordinate works for foreman and subcontractors.
• Liaise with clients, consultant and relevant authorities on their engineering request.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.