Incorporated in March 2006, SANLI M&E Engineering Pte Ltd’s vision is to emerge as a specialist in the field of environmental engineering providing water management solutions in a cost-effective and socially acceptable manner.
Riding on the raising quests for clean drinking water and safe disposal of waste water, SANLI’s objective is to provide integrated water solutions to both the public and private sectors in the area of clean and waste water treatments, processes and infrastructure works.
By engaging technologies to provide new opportunities for proper water resource planning, SANLI works with reputable membrane specialists and equipment manufacturers with the aim to ensure that the entire water cycle is appropriately managed. These technologies aid to cover in all areas from materials, to flow detection, measurement and leakage control, through water and wastewater treatment, biosolids handling and trace chemicals detection.
SANLI is committed to providing quality water management practices and deliver excellence.
- Handle daily HR operation and payroll discrepancies issues.
- Perform data entry for leave, medical leave and claims, etc. in the system.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records of employee’s personal files.
- Apply, Issue, Renewal of work permit applications.
- Prepare letters for employment of certification for workers.
- Prepare the Resignation Acceptance letter and Final settlements for resigned workers.
- Perform the Exit Clearance for resigned workers.
- Identify those eligible for Core Trade Foreman course and submit the list to Project Managers once every two weeks.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.