Sammantrana Consulting Pte Limited is a Technology and Management consulting firm working with startups. (www.sammantrana.com)
The organisation is exploring an initiative in the field of education support and looking for interns to help develop the proof of concept.
The organization is exploring an initiative in the area of education support.
The interns will need to understand the concept, create architecture and write code for a few features of an education sponsorship platform that will facilitate students to be able to seek financial support.
This opportunity is for final / penultimate year students, ideally with courses in computer sciences and s/w architecture. The candidate will need to have
- Strong coding skills in one of the object-oriented programming languages
- Good understanding of Data structures
- Basic understanding of software architectures and design patterns
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work with diligence and discipline in an online work environmen
Please send a CV and a cover letter not exceeding two pages, clearly highlighting examples that showcase the skills listed above.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.