Since the setting up of our very first Sakae Sushi outlet in1997, we have grown to have over 100 outlets worldwide and developed anoutstanding portfolio of popular brands – Sakae Sushi, Sakae Delivery, SakaeTeppanyaki, Sakae Shoppe, Hei Sushi , Hei Delivery , Senjyu, Nouvelle Events& Catering and Sachi – all synonymous with quality dining.
We are a home grown leader in providing innovative food and beverage solutions.
Our corporation is poised for growth with a vision to build global brands synonymously with healthy food of impeccable quality.We work closely with our suppliers, go on regular farm visits and conduct weekly laboratory tests on bacteria count, to ensure that our raw materials are sustainable and of high quality.
Our team places great emphasis on values such as commitment, discipline and dedication.
- Assist in planning and translating marketing strategies into brand plan, go-to-market strategies and develop promotional campaign
- Participate in all brand management activities such as digital marketing, working with designer for websites updates for new promotions/campaigns, print, direct mailer, media activities and publicity
- Manage the Social Media platform and build strong relationship with both internal and external parties
- Oversee loyalty programme including planning and executing recruitment campaigns for acquisition
- Foster outreach collaborations and partnership to drive brand awareness and retail sales
- Point of contact for retail stores on marketing enquiries, including local store promotions, store marketing materials, visibility enhancements and all promotional campaigns
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant functions are kept informed of the promotional campaign and marketing objectives
- Plan, execute and oversee branding and corporate sales events including sushi-making workshop.
- Assist in managing marketing and Corporate Relations annual budget
- Perform any ad-hoc project as assigned