Royce Dental Group was established to provide comprehensive dental services from basic dentistry to specialist treatments, while creating a friendly and approachable environment.
With extensive experience and expertise from years of service both in the private and public setting, our goal is to provide the best possible dental care that remains cost effective for all patients.
The main role of a Dental Assistant is to provide dentistry assistance to Dental Surgeon/Oral Health Therapist. You may be assigned to assist in administrative work if required (e.g., follow-up on laboratory cases, consumables ordering and distribution, managing clinic’s inventories and equipment maintenance).
A rewarding performance-based remuneration package, including a career development path will be tailored for the successful candidate. Experienced candidates can apply for the Senior Dental Assistant position, while individuals who have no experience but are passionate in the healthcare industry will be provided with comprehensive on-the-job training which allows them to familiarize with the clinic’s operations.
- To provide assistance in all forms of dental procedures to the dental surgeon(s) on duty promptly.
- To wash, sterilize and store all appropriate dental instrument and equipment.
- To take x-rays for assessment and treatment planning.
- To always maintain cleanliness and neatness of treatment rooms.
- To maintain cleanliness of dental instrument.
- To send, receive and monitor cases that are sent to dental laboratories.
- To ensure there are sufficient dental material stock.
- Any ad hoc duties as requested by the Supervisor.
- Able to work independently and show initiative.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player with passion for healthcare.
- N Level / O Level / A Level / ITE/ Diploma.
- Dental experience is an added advantage but not a must, training will be provided.
- Full-time/Part-time/Gig (Flexi-time) available.
- Sunday Allowance
- Staff benefits (medical/dental/others) & Career progression will be shared by HR.