Headquartered in Munich, Germany, Rohde & Schwarz has stood for quality, precision and innovation in all fields of wireless communications for the last 80 years.
Rohde & Schwarz established its presence in Singapore in 1997, offering state-of-the-art solutions to our customers in all our business fields. The advantage of local and regional expertise coupled with a strong network of subsidiaries in Asia establish our reputation as a trusted partner.
As an integral part of the global strategy of Rohde & Schwarz, our operations in Singapore have grown to march market demands. Today, Rohde & Schwarz in Singapore has well-established R&S capabilities, production, systems engineering, supply chain management and procurement services.
Since 2002, Rohde & Schwarz Regional Headquarters is responsible for the sales and services network in the Asia Pacific region. In 2012, it assumed responsibility of Africa and Middle East markets as well.
Today, almost half of the net revenue of Rohde & Schwarz comes from this Eastern Hemisphere; and with more than 1,300 staff in over 20 subsidiaries, we are committed to serve our customers in providing market-leading solutions for state-of-the-art technologies and after-sales support.
- Support the Sales team in their events such as marketing operations, logistical and administrative support, events management
- Ordering and replenish of Promotional Materials from R&S Munich (e.g. Product Brochure, Datasheet, Catalogue etc.)
- Handling office tasks, such as printing / photocopying training materials, filing, ordering stationery or marketing supplies and scan quotation for sales personnel
- Answering and re-directing calls as required for sales personnel when they are out of office
- Liaise with logistic forwarder or courier service for the arrangement of incoming and outgoing shipment and delivery
- Other ad-hoc Assignments
- Graduating students from Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing
- Good communication (i.e. writing and speaking)
- Attention to detail, initiative, proactive, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Related Job Searches:
Rohde & Schwarz Regional Headquarters Singapore Pte Ltd
Intern, Sales & Marketing
Admin / Secretarial