Headquartered in Munich, Germany, Rohde & Schwarz has stood for quality, precision and innovation in all fields of wireless communications for the last 80 years.
Rohde & Schwarz established its presence in Singapore in 1997, offering state-of-the-art solutions to our customers in all our business fields. The advantage of local and regional expertise coupled with a strong network of subsidiaries in Asia establish our reputation as a trusted partner.
As an integral part of the global strategy of Rohde & Schwarz, our operations in Singapore have grown to march market demands. Today, Rohde & Schwarz in Singapore has well-established R&S capabilities, production, systems engineering, supply chain management and procurement services.
Since 2002, Rohde & Schwarz Regional Headquarters is responsible for the sales and services network in the Asia Pacific region. In 2012, it assumed responsibility of Africa and Middle East markets as well.
Today, almost half of the net revenue of Rohde & Schwarz comes from this Eastern Hemisphere; and with more than 1,300 staff in over 20 subsidiaries, we are committed to serve our customers in providing market-leading solutions for state-of-the-art technologies and after-sales support.
- Process customer orders, check and acknowledge orders, generate Delivery Note (DN) and invoices
- Scanning and archiving of calibration documents, Purchase Order (PO), DN, etc
- Filing of calibration documents, PO, DN, etc
- Inventory Management
- Undergraduate in Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Exhibit independence as well as being a team player when required
- Self-motivated and well organized - able to time manage independently on multiple tasks
Related Job Searches:
Rohde & Schwarz Regional Headquarters Singapore Pte Ltd
Intern, Order Processing
Logistics / Supply Chain / Transport