Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Conceptualize and develop visual assets including social media
content, microsites, landing pages, animations, short form video
content, online advertising, etc.
- Participate in planning, promotion and execution of corporate events
and develop visual assets for those events
- Photograph / film events, edit photos / video footage, and create
highlight reels / short video content
- Ensure brand consistency across the region and become a team
expert on brand guidelines
Communication Channel Management:
- Assist in maintenance of Bosch social media channels and execution
of social media campaigns
- Support updates to Bosch corporate websites and the intranet
- Coordinate asset publication and file management
- Studies in the field of mass communications,
marketing, media science, business and/or IT/
- Thorough experience in Web 2.0 and new media with
high affinity to social media topics
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail, critical
and strategic thinking
- Personal initiative and creativity with independent and
responsible work style
- Advanced knowledge of design and video software
(especially Adobe Creative Cloud), web content
management (WCMS), and video or photography.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, ability to
work across cultures and nationalities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
1. Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
2. For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term
2.1 You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
2.2 You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
2.3 The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution.The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
3. For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
3.1 Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
3.2 Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
3.3 University recognized by the government of the respective countries
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.