THE WOOF AGENCY is a full-service influencer marketing agency reserved exclusively for pets.
We represent some of the world’s most famous pets to create premium content that engages, as well as strategically connect the dots and streamline the collaboration process between our pet influencers, brands, and media.Our growing community has more than 1,000 pet influencers across 37 countries, with a combined reach exceeding 15M.
Some of our clients and partners include Nestle Purina, Skechers SG, Pet Lovers Centre, Aon Insurance, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle integrated, fast-paced, high-volume accounts, with a focus on social media account.
- The intern will manage the daily implementation and execution of all online and offline projects.
- Responsible for comprehensive and accurate WIP updates to clients.
- Ensure projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand.
- Partner with other team members (creative, production, operations) on projects, to ensure timely project delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Self-starter who is able to adapt to change and work in a start-up environment.
- Strong project management and follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects accurately and on time.
- Understand social media best practices, online marketing, and engagement techniques.
- Knowledge on the day-to-day management of all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc) and offline advertising touch points (TV, Radio, Press, Retail, etc.)
- Creative, innovative, and attentive to details.
- Able to work independently as well as assisting Account Managers in execution IMC.
- Passionate about pets; plus point if you are a pet lover.