Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
What’s in for you?
- Exciting projects, and ideal opportunity to expand on your previous theoretical knowledge by being part of daily operations and working with actual commercial protects
- Bring in your own ideas by participating in designing the user interface for a Connected Buildings platform in compliance with the customer requirements.
- Learn how to work in an agile way
- Practical hands-on development and prototyping of IoT solution
- End-to-End testing to fit the customer requirements
- Supporting the Project Manager in coordinating the Project
- Designing and implementing automated test for the web interface and hardware components.
- Hardware and gateway configuration and management
What do you offer?
- Student of computer science, or other equivalents
- Good academic record paired with team spirit and the ability to work independently
- Experience in programing (Java, Python, UNIX command line...)
- Knowledge in firmware (NodeJS) is added advantage.
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-student
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Internship Duration & Commitment
Proposed Start Date: 20th January 2020
Duration: 6 Months
Work Arrangement: Full-Time
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
Intern, Software Innovations (General IoT Projects)