Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improves quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Supporting the sales team with customer enquiries, administrative matters and daily sales operations
- Participating in sales data collection, collation and analysis
- Involved in a diverse range of projects with different stakeholders to support and drive sales
- Assisting in preparation of presentation slides and other SAP-related sales support activities
- Involved in pricing management
- Coordinating with the warehouse for Orders Fulfilment Process
- Collaborating with 3rd party agency in term of planning and monitoring social media contents and campaign ideas
- Assisting in planning and hosting of marketing events
- Archiving and designing marketing materials
What you will experience:
- Working in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Learning about Automotive industry and Bosch Automotive Aftermarket business
- Experiencing cross-functional collaboration
- Learning about Order Fulfillment Process and Order to Cash process
- Coming up with your own marketing ideas and watching them come to life
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Exhibit pro-activeness, able to multi-task and work independently
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and open-minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and One Note)
- Experience in SAP and Photoshop is a plus
- All applicants must be enrolled in a university, or planning to be enrolled in a university.
- If you are planning to be enrolled in a university, please attach your letter of matriculation or acceptance letter for us to verify your student status
- Foreign Students on Student Pass in Singapore must fulfill the following-requirements in order to do a full-time internship during your school term:
- You must be a full-time matriculated or registered student in an approved institutions listed by the Ministry of Manpower.
- You must be holding a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information, please visit: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- Foreign Students who are Studying Overseas must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP).
- You are aged 18 to 25 at the time of application.
- You are an undergraduate or graduate of a university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom or United States.
- Your university is recognized by the government of the respective ten countries or regions.
- For more information, please visit: https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Proposed start date: January 2020
Proposed duration: At least 5 months