Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Support daily tasks related to coordination of online activities across the ASEAN region for various business units in Bosch e.g. Power Tools, Automotive Aftermarket, Building Technologies, Thermotechnology and Home Appliances
- Provide support for cross-business unit digital marketing campaigns on leading online marketplaces, social media and internal platforms.
- Produce monthly PowerBI analytics report for market intelligence in ASEAN.
- Assist in the timely collection, organization and analysis of turnover data and KPIs for all business units.
- Liaise with participating business units and support Bosch e-Commerce store operations (eg. stock management, design marketing collaterals, customer service chat etc.)
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, meticulous and proactive work ethic with the ability to deliver within tight timelines
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems and work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel (macros)
- Experience in Microsoft PowerBI and creative design tools (eg. Adobe Photoshop) will be an advantage
- Optional - Experience in R Script Automation and Python
- Willingness to learn and understand new tools
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility