Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Learn about current operation security and its technologies
- Interact with Jira Representational state transfer (REST) Application Interface (API)and write python scripts to automate some simple operational task
- Learn and explore honeypot technologies as well as implement them
- Research and documentation on Penetration Testing environment which was set up by a previous intern
- Research on other cyber security features and how its application may be useful
- Good understanding of network and internet technologies
- Basic knowledge and interest in Network and Computer Security (i.e. Firewall, Access Control List (ACL) etc.)
- Self-motivated in learning the mentioned technologies and its application
- Able to communicate ideas well with teammates
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility