11 Bishan Street 21 Singapore 573943
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Understand the existing enterprise architecture, IT processes and best practises
- Write or modify existing automation scripts to manage all our servers in Asia Pacific
- Perform end-to-end servers availability monitoring of our new infrastructure that is going to be deployed this year
- Perform end-to-end environment performance monitoring to detect performance degradation in the environment and to pin-point the exact network component that may be the cause of it
- Analyse historical monitored data points and identify trends for infrastructure forecast planning
- Support the migration of servers to the new version
- Support ongoing business meetings, discussions and workshops activities
- Basic Windows Servers administration knowledge
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Hands on experience with any scripting languages (i.e. non-complilation type of programming)
- Understand the use of network systems monitoring tool such as NetIQ, Nagios, etc
- Interested in Big Data analysis for IT preventive measures and strategy planning
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility