Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Program scripts for sensor data collection on embedded systems
- Preprocessing sensor data for machine learning
- Checking accuracy performance with machine learning algorithms
- Implementing machine learning model on embedded systems
- Perform literature research of advanced machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of embedded system, e.g RasPi, Arduino, Beaglebone
- Programming skills: proficiency in Python and C (mandatory)
- knowledge of machine learning algorithms (e.g. Support Vector Machine,
linear regression, logistic regression, Neural Networks, etc)
Duration: 1 Feb 2020 - 1 August 2020
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States